March Madness Giveaway
Busted Bracket? Well here is one more shot to win something. Fill out the form below to enter Cascade Athletic Supply's Final Four Bracket. Winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to Cascade Athletic Supply
Cascade Athletic Supply
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are available to pick up prize in person at Cascade Athletic Supply located at 2930 Biddle Rd, Medford, Or 97504.
- Employees of Cascade Athletic Supply and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by our website – www.cascadeathleticsupply.com:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
- The contest starts on March 28th and all entries must be received by Cascade Athletic Supply by 12a.m. PST on April 2nd. Cascade Athletic Supply is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On April 12th one (1) winner will be announced. If we encounter a tie, then winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive $100 gift certificate to Cascade Athletic Supply in Medford, Oregon.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook public post/message, Instagram public post/message, and with our website. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Cascade Athletic Supply at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Cascade Athletic Supply. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Cascade Athletic Supply reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Cascade Athletic Supply. Cascade Athletic Supply has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Cascade Athletic Supply is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Cascade Athletic Supply is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Cascade Athletic Supply has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Cascade Athletic Supply at 2930 Biddle Rd, Medford, Or 97504.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Cascade Athletic Supply at 2930 Biddle Rd, Medford, Or 97504 by May 30th.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Cascade Athletic Supply accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Cascade Athletic Supply cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Cascade Athletic Supply is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Cascade Athletic Supply reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Cascade Athletic Supply, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- NCAA, Inc., and March Madness are not affiliated with Cascade Athletic Supply, nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with NCAA March Madness.